Designed with a rugged Stainless Steel 316 Body
The K-SS has been designed to cope with the harsh and stringent applications encountered within the Food Processing and Packaging, Pharmaceutical and Petro-Chemical industries.
With IP69K enclosure protection (maintained by an innovative double seal lid gasket and seals) the K-SS copes easily with high pressure hosing with detergent at high temperatures making the K-SS suitable for CIP and SIP processes.
Designed to fit on the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift off guards the K-SS provides a forced disconnect of the safety contacts at the withdrawal of the actuator and have an anti-tamper mechanism.
With a patented cam system design long life is guaranteed. Additionally the head can be rotated to provide 4 actuator entry positions. A range of actuators is available to suit different applications.
- Positive break contacts to IEC60947-1
- Fits on 40mm fixing centres - industry standard fitting
- Stainless Steel 316 Body and External Fittings
- Choice of actuators to suit all applications (flexible versions available)
- Connects to most Safety Relays to provide up to PLe/Cat.4
- IP69K making the K-SS suitable for SIP and CIP processes
- Contact blocks are replaceable
- Explosion proof version (K-SS-Ex) available